You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The best selling Better BDU Belt has been improved. Our new HD webbing has the stiffest side-load to materials weight ratio available. This means you can carry holsters, tool and ammo pouches more efficiently and more comfortably than ever before! Offers the stiffness of a conventional stitch-down leather duty tactical belt
at a fraction of the weight! Combine that with our patented micro-adjustable Battle Buckle and you have the finest utility pants belt on the market today!
Features & Benefits: The Better BDU Belt from Spec.-Ops.® Brand. Thick enough to keep its shape under load, the Better BDU Belt is sized to properly fit the belt loops on BDU pants. The single piece, high-tech polymer BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Belt Buckle (patent pending) is easy to adjust and is much quieter and stronger than "issue" belts. The non-magnetic construction allows you to keep your tactical belt on even when passing through airport security or secured entry into public buildings.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: The BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Hardware (patent pending) is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous battle conditions.
- NON-MAGNETIC: Won’t set off metal detectors and is safe for EOD use.
- IMPROVED LOAD BEARING: New HD Webbing is specifically designed to handle loads like holsters and other belt mounted gear.
- COMFORTABLE: "Micro-adjustable" buckle for greater comfort and a perfect fit.
- FAST AND EASY: Unique "Flip-Tab" buckle design allows quick, easy belt sizing and adjustment.
- 3 WAIST SIZES: Regular, 24-36 inches; Large, 36-46 inches and X-Large, 46 - 54 inches.
- OCP UNIFORM APPROVED: Approved by the US Army to go along with the new Scorpion W2 (OCP) camo pattern.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA!!!!!
Last belt you'll ever buyReview by Matt
I've been wearing this belt every day for the last 6 years. it's works as good today as the day i bought it. (Posted on 4/29/2016)
Good Review by DaN
Ive had this belt for two years, its awesome! (Posted on 2/29/2016)
Favorite beltReview by Jeremy
I wear thiS belt everyday for work, in black. It taKes a beating and holds a load very well. Looking forward to rEcieving the ocp color. I own almost every color spec ops offers, and they are easily my favorite. (Posted on 11/7/2015)
Great BeltReview by James
I have two of these belts. I do a lot of airport traveling in the summer for business and they were purchased PRIMARILY for that reason but have not had the opportunity to use them for travel yet. But they are so rugged and strong I have found a multitude of uses for them. I am buying two more today! (Posted on 10/16/2015)