Frequently Asked Questions
NOTICE: All blow-out sales are final. No Refunds. No Exchanges. No Exceptions. Some items may become out-of-stock before all outstanding orders are fulfilled. In this case an incomplete order will be shipped and the remaining back-order canceled as these items are out of production. We apologize if you get caught in the cross-fire.
What are SOB points?
- Click here to view the Rewards Program frequently asked questions.
Can I change my order?
- Unfortunately, no. Due to credit card processing policies the order should be canceled and reentered with the changes.
How do I cancel my order?
- Simply call Customer Service M-F 8am to 5pm CST at 1-866-773-2677 or send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order cannot be canceled once it has shipped.
How do I exchange a product or return my order?
- If your Spec-Ops® Brand selection does not entirely meet your satisfaction, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, exclusive of delivery charges, within 30 days from the invoice date. Click here to view the exchange and refund policy.
I don't know how to install my rifle sling. Do you have instructions?
- Yes. Click here to view a list of available instructions for all gear.
I don't know how to install the M-4 Ready-Fire MODE. Do you have instructions?
- Yes. Click here to view the instructions.
Where can I find other product instructions?
- Click here to view all other instructions.
Do you ship to APOs or FPOs?
- Yes we do!
Do you ship worldwide?
- We ship to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany and United States.
Can I register my warranty online?
- Yes Click here to register your gear.
Is my gear covered by the Spec.-Ops warranty?
- Click here to read our warranty policy.
Can I wash my 1000D Cordura products?
Spec ops brand only uses 100% made in USA 1000D Cordura fabric for its products. Pound for pound the toughest Tactical fabric on the market. However like anything else it can be damaged if not properly maintained.
Here are some simple guidelines to keep your stuff looking great.
1) ONLY wash in Cold Water using a mild non-solvent detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH!!!!!
2) Hang to dry at room temperature, do not use an artificial heat source to speed up the process.
Do you offer a PDF catalog for download?
- No not at this time.
Where is Spec.-Ops. headquartered?
Spec-Ops is headquartered in Monahans, TX. The address of our office is:
1601 W. 15th St., Monahans, TX 79756.
P.O. Box 475
Monahans, TX 79756
1601 W. 15th St.
Monahans, TX 79756
Contact Us: email@example.com
Jeff Wemmer, President & Chief Designer
All government and military UNIT purchases please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org